WHY BUY A CARAVAN HOLIDAY HOME NEAR CRANTOCK & NEWQUAY
If you’re looking at caravans and lodges for sale near Crantock and Newquay then you’ll want to know what makes us the best for holiday home ownership in our area.
From a great location near stunning Cornish beaches and picturesque coastal towns to our friendly team who are ready to provide a warm welcome you each time you visit, we are confident that Trevella can offer something special.
So here are our top five reasons why we think you’ll love your new leisure lifestyle here in North Cornwall.
Don’t forget, you can arrange a VIP visit to discover if buying a static holiday home here at this holiday village near Newquay and Crantock is right for you. Simply call us on 01637 831328.
- A stunning location: We may be biased but we think our location in Cornwall is the best! Trevella is just minutes from one of Cornwall’s best beaches (Crantock) and the popular resort of Newquay – with all its amenities, is only a short drive from our park – yet far enough away to escape all the hustle and bustle.
- Perfect for quiet escapes: Everyone wants different things from a holiday park and for those seeking lively club house style entertainment, Trevella is not the park for you. Instead, our peaceful and relaxed surroundings offer you all the space you need to unwind and get away from it all.
- On-park facilities: When you buy a holiday home at Trevella you also have access to our wonderful range of facilities. Our park boasts an outdoor heated pool, on-site mini market, launderette, children’s playground, fishing lakes and our new mini Piskie Inn bar which is officially the smallest pub in Crantock!
- A wide range of holiday homes: We offer potential buyers a huge choice of holiday homes for sale here in North Cornwall, from static caravans to luxury lodges, with something for just about every budget. Take a look at our latest stock here
- Friendly sales team: Unlike some parks, we don’t believe in the hard sell and we will not pressure you into making a purchase. We understand that buying a holiday home is a big decision and that you need time to weigh up all the pros and cons. We simply believe that Trevella is one of the best holiday parks in North Cornwall to own your own holiday home.