Finding the Right Path to Holiday Home Ownership
Deciding to buy a holiday home is a big decision – We want to ensure you make the choice that is right for you. To help, we have put together the following check list to help guide you through the process:
Is the holiday home lifestyle right for you?
- Do you want to spend more time on holiday, somewhere that friends and family can also spend time with you?
- Do you want the option of an income from subletting when you’re not using your holiday home?
- Have you reached the stage in your life when quality leisure time is important to you?
Why choose Trevella Park?
- Is the location right for you?
- Does Trevella have the peaceful setting you’re looking for?
- Are the 5* standards and level of facilities what you want?
- Do the many transport links suit your needs?
- Is the fact that your holiday home at Trevella would have no age limit important to you?
We’ll help you find the right holiday home for your new lifestyle!
- What type of holiday homes are available?
- What’s the difference between models and manufacturers?
- What is the range of prices?
- What are the available finance options?
- What other expenses will be involved during each year?
Find your pitch on the Park!
- Which area of the park would best suit your needs?
- Can we choose the holiday home pitch on the park?
- Do certain plots or areas have differing site fees?
- After purchase, when will my holiday home be sited?
During your Park Visit you will meet one of our sales advisors, where you will be given all the information and advice to help you understand the options available.