Want to camp in style? Come glamping in Cornwall…
For a fun family adventure try glamping in Cornwall at Trevella! If you love the idea of camping but miss those creature comforts, or just want to try something a little different, then a glamping holiday in Cornwall could be for you!
We’ve got three different grades of glamping accommodation for you to choose from. Our safari tents, new geo domes and ready tents take the strain out of camping so you can enjoy the wonders of Crantock Beach and the Newquay coast.
Included in all accommodation:
- 2 bedrooms. Sleeping 6 in Safari Tents and Geo Domes, sleeping 5 in Safari Lodge Tents and 4 in Ready Tents
- Kitchen with cultery & crockery, fridge, electric hot plates and microwave
- Electricity supply and lighting
Please note, all accommodation is non-smoking. Accommodation layouts vary. Pet friendly options in Ready Tents only.
Glamping in Cornwall at Trevella: Our range
There’s nothing like glamping in Cornwall at Trevella – and there’s nothing like a camping break in our glorious glamping accommodation! We have 3 ranges of safari tents which are luxuriously equipped with spacious bedrooms with real beds and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Safari tents – luxurious and fun
- Ensuite Safari Tents – with private ensuite toilet and shower facilities
- NEW for 2018 – Safari Lodges – ultimate glamping with two floors, a shower and toilet
Looking for something a little different? Then this ticks all the boxes! The cool and comfy Geo Domes have interconnecting canvas domes to create plenty of space for your family. What’s more, selected Geo Domes have outdoor hot tubs where you can relax and unwind after a busy day out exploreing the Cornish coast! You don’t need to worry about sleeping bags either – all bedding is supplied.
Ready tents are brilliant value for money. With large living areas, each tent has two bedroom compartments and sleeps up to four people on futons. All fully equipped and ready for your stay with us – all you need to remember is to bring your own bedding or sleeping bags.