Create memories that last a lifetime with Newquay camping holidays at Trevella
Enjoy Newquay camping holidays at our award winning touring park, just minutes from the beach. As one of the premier campsites in Newquay, our Cornwall holiday park combines a great location with first class facilities.
Located in the pretty and tranquil village of Crantock, we are a stone’s throw from one of the most beautiful beaches in Cornwall. Our Newquay camping site is perfect for you to explore all this beautiful region has to offer, whether you want adventure holidays or just prefer to simply relax and unwind on the beach!
We are only a short distance from the vibrant resort of Newquay, with its seven stunning beaches, shops, bars and restaurants – but far enough away to escape all the hustle and bustle. From our pet friendly Newquay campsite, you are perfectly placed to take in all the sights and sounds of Cornwall; head west and see the iconic St Michael’s Mount, Land’s End and St Ives or go east and explore beautiful Padstow, Tintagel and the rugged Bodmin Moor landscape. Our Newquay camping site is also close to some top attractions, including the Eden Project, Newquay Zoo, and Blue Reef Aquarium.
A Newquay camping site in a great location & choice of pitches
For campsites in Newquay offering real value for money, look no further than Trevella Park.
We have a large number of different camping pitches available, with prices starting from just £20.40 per night. Choose from the following pitches:
- New Premium En-suite Touring pitches: These new pitches have the added convenience of their own private toilet and shower, as well as electric hook-up, water, waste disposal connections and washing up facilities.
- Premium pitches have a hard standing base with water connection, drainage, electric hook-up and multi-channel TV aerial point. These pitches also boast stunning countryside views.
- Premium Plus pitches have all the premium services, but on a super-sized pitch measuring 40ft x 40ft
- Standard Electric pitches are grass pitches available with electric hook-up
- Unserviced Pitches are good sized grass pitches without electric hook-up
- Grass Camping pitches are non-marked grass pitches on our secondary field area without electric hook-up
Looking for something more? Why not come glamping in Newquay! We have a range of luxury camping options from our ready tents and safari tents to our cool and comfy geo domes!