Book your 2019 holiday in Cornwall at Trevella Park and discover all that this magical region has to offer…
We all need a little something to look forward to, don’t we? Nothing beats the feeling of booking your next holiday… it makes those long, stressful days at work all worthwhile. And now is the perfect time to book your 2019 holiday at Trevella Park!
Cornwall is the UK’s favourite holiday destination (and it’s to see why). But this means that those peak weeks and school holiday periods get booked up quickly, so book your stay at our quiet park now and get your pick of our accommodation and preferred dates – and you might save a few £££s too!
Book before 28th Feb 2019 and you’ll SAVE up to 20%* OR, enjoy a week or half price stay**
Stay for 14 nights before 6th July 2019 and we’ll give you a free week in September or October 2019**
Stay for 7 nights before 6th July 2019 and we’ll provide a half-price stay in September or October 2019**
Why choose Trevella in 2019?
We work hard to constantly improve the holiday experiences of our guests. That’s why we’ve been busy in the close season making a host of enhancements to our Cornwall holiday park! We’re really excited to announce the following improvements for 2019…
- Over £150,000 invested in new accommodation recently
- Fantastic two-storey Safari Lodge tents for the ultimate glamping experience
- Refurbished touring shower and toilet facilities
If you’re looking for award-winning holidays in a quiet location that’s only a stone’s throw from beautiful beaches, top family attractions and only a short distance from the vibrant resort of Newquay (while being far enough away to avoid all the hustle and bustle) then our park is the perfect choice!
At Trevella you’ll find a range of activities and facilities for kids and adults alike including our heated outdoor pool, fishing lakes, children’s playground, café, mini market, crazy golf course and free ranger summer activities for the little ones.
We have a huge choice of self-catering accommodation available for your 2019 holiday in Cornwall.
Most popular are our range of holiday caravans and luxury lodges, which offer something for all tastes and budgets. All come with everything you need for the perfect self-catering stay.
Some of our accommodation is also pet friendly, so you can bring your pooch on holiday too. After all, why should they miss out on all the fun?
If you’re looking for something different in 2019 then why not consider a glamping holiday in Cornwall? Our spacious safari tents, geo domes and ready tents offer all the benefits of camping with some added creature comforts and less hassle!
We do, however, also have a huge range of touring and camping pitches available for tents, motorhomes and touring caravans too.
What is there to see and do nearby?
2019 promises to be another bumper year in Cornwall! Whether you’re a regular visitor to this stunning part of the UK or have never explored the region before, there’s always something to see and do.
From relaxing walks on the beach or hiking on Bodmin Moor to browsing shops in quaint fishing villages or spending the day learning to surf – we can guarantee that you will never get bored!
We’re close to top family attractions such as the Eden Project, Newquay Zoo and Camel Creek Adventure Park and only a short distance from picturesque destinations such as St Michael’s Mount, Padstow and Port Isaac.
There’s also a huge line-up of local events taking place throughout the year that you won’t want to miss, including:
- Padstow May Day, May 1st: The biggest day in Padstow’s calendar. It’s not unusual for 30,000 people to flock into this little town on the day when Padstonians from all over the world return to their roots.
- Royal Cornwall Show, 6th-8th June: Cornwall’s showcase since 1793 and a fascinating glimpse into rural life. Apart from the livestock judging, there is the famous flower tent, show jumping and a fast and furious inter-hunt relay.
- Boconnoc Steam Fair, 6th-7th July: An old fashioned steam extravaganza held annually in the magnificent grounds of the Boconnoc Estate. Showcases vintage vehicles including full size and miniature steam engines.
- Boardmasters Festival, 7th-11th August: Following 2018’s bigger-than-ever, sold-out Boardmasters, Cornwall’s own surf and music festival will return in 2019. Expect parties that run late into the night and a beautiful beach to recuperate on during the day. The 5-day event is situated across two stunning locations in Cornwall – the surfing mecca of Fistral Beach, where world class International Surf Competitions take place, and arguably the most stunning location in the country to watch live music, Watergate Bay.
Terms and conditions:
*Self-catering breaks: Save 10% on all self-catering peak breaks (May half term: arrivals 24th – 30th May 2019, school summer holidays: arrivals 26th July – 30th August 2019, October half term: arrivals 18th – 31st October 2019.) Save 15% on all self-catering off peak holidays (arrivals on any other 2019 date.)
**Free or half price break can be taken between 1st September–17th October 2019. Half the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking to qualify for this offer. Any remaining balance is due 10 weeks before your holiday start date. The free or half price break will be the same accommodation or pitch type and for the same number of people as the original booking. Offers close on 28th February 2019. Early booking offers cannot be combined. Call 0800 117 0093 to book this offer (Freephone number from all landlines and mobiles.) Not bookable online.
Offers close on 28th February 2019. Early booking offers cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount, offers apply to new bookings only and are subject to availability. Prices stated include the relevant Early Booking offer saving and are correct at the time of going to print. We reserve the right to remove offers or adjust prices.