Camping and touring caravan holidays near Newquay, Cornwall
For first-class camping and touring caravan holidays in Cornwall, come to Trevella Park in Crantock near Newquay.
Our award winning, five-star site has a large number of pitches for touring caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and tents, a wide range of services for comfortable camping. With a heated outdoor pool, fishing lakes, outdoor play areas, Ranger adventures and a brilliant sandy beach nearby, you’ll find everything for a relaxing holiday.
Pitches start from just £18.80 per night, see our prices here: www.trevella.co.uk/touring-and-camping/touring-and-camping-prices/
To see a map of our touring field and pitches, click the image below:
We have a superb range of facilities for touring and camping customers, including:
- FREE hot showers, toilets, wash basins, free electric razor and hairdryer sockets
- Family shower rooms and baby change facilities
- Disabled access showers and toilets
- Spacious dishwashing areas and constant hot water
- Fresh water points
- Waste disposal
- Elsan points for chemical waste
- Free awning space
- Pets allowed
- Car parking next to your pitch
- Laundry room (small charge applies) with iron and ironing board facility
- Secure caravan storage, so you don’t have to tow your tourer home
Choose from different pitch types to meet your holiday needs:
Premium pitches have stunning views across the Cornwall countryside and include a hard standing base with a direct water connection, drainage point for grey waste, electric hook-up and multi-channel TV aerial point.
Premium Plus pitches have all the premium services, but on a super sized pitch measuring 40ft x 40ft
Standard Electric pitches are grass pitches available with electric hook-up
Unserviced pitches are grass pitches without an electric hook-up
Trevella Park is an award-winning holiday park, voted one of Cornwall’s top 3 parks by Cornwall Tourism, and one of the UK’s top 10 family parks by Practical Caravan Magazine.
- A great base for exploring Cornwall
- Two well-stocked fishing lakes
- Heated outdoor pool
- Adventure playground for kids
- Less than one mile from Crantock Beach, less than 3 miles to Newquay
- Free Ranger sessions during school holidays
For more information:
Caravan and camping pitches in Cornwall start from only £18.80 per pitch per night (for 2 adults on an electric pitch)
Trevella Park is a member of Caravan Talk, the caravan forum by caravanners, for caravanners.