Camping and caravan holidays near Newquay, Cornwall
For first-class camping and caravanning in Cornwall, come to Trevella Park in Crantock near Newquay. Our award winning, five-star site has a large number of pitches for touring caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and tents. Our wide range of facilities ensure you will stay in comfort, plus you can relax at our heated outdoor pool and fishing lakes, and your kids will love our outdoor play areas and school-holiday Ranger adventures.
Pitches start from just £18.80 per night. See our prices here: www.trevella.co.uk/touring-and-camping/touring-and-camping-prices/
To see a map of our touring field and pitches, click the image below:
We have a superb range of facilities for touring and camping customers, including:
- FREE hot showers, toilets, wash basins, free electric razor and hairdryer sockets
- Family shower rooms and baby change facilities
- Disabled access showers and toilets
- Spacious dishwashing areas and constant hot water
- Fresh water points
- Waste disposal
- Elsan points for chemical waste
- Free awning space
- Pets allowed
- Car parking next to your pitch
- Laundry room (small charge applies) with iron and ironing board facility
- Secure caravan storage, so you don’t have to tow your tourer home
Choose from different pitch types to meet your holiday needs:
Premium pitches have stunning views across the Cornwall countryside and include a hard standing base with a direct water connection, drainage point for grey waste, electric hook-up and multi-channel TV aerial point.
Premium Plus pitches have all the premium services, but on a super sized pitch measuring 40ft x 40ft
Standard Electric pitches are grass pitches available with electric hook-up
Unserviced pitches are grass pitches without an electric hook-up
Trevella Park is an award-winning holiday park, voted one of Cornwall’s top 3 parks by Cornwall Tourism, and one of the UK’s top 10 family parks by Practical Caravan Magazine.
- A great base for exploring Cornwall
- Two well-stocked fishing lakes
- Heated outdoor pool
- Adventure playground for kids
- Less than one mile from Crantock Beach, less than 3 miles to Newquay
- Free Ranger sessions during school holidays
For more information:
Caravan and camping pitches in Cornwall start from only £18.80 per pitch per night (for 2 adults on an electric pitch)
Trevella Park is a member of Caravan Talk, the caravan forum by caravanners, for caravanners.