Our award-winning touring caravan site in Cornwall
Trevella Park is an award winning, five-star touring site in Cornwall with a large number of pitches for touring caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and tents.
NEW FOR 2013: our brand new Premium Pitches provide some of the very best touring caravan settings in Cornwall and have been developed following suggestions from our customers.
Every Premium Pitch has a stunning view across the Cornwall countryside, and includes a hard standing base with a direct water connection, drainage point for grey waste, electric hook-up and multi-channel TV aerial point.
Touring and camping facilities
- FREE hot showers, toilets, wash basins, free electric razor and hairdryer sockets
- Family shower rooms and baby change facilities
- Disabled access showers and WC’s
- Spacious dishwashing areas and constant hot water
- Fresh water points
- Waste disposal
- Elsan points for chemical waste
- Free awning space
- Car parking next to your pitch
- Laundry room (small charge applies) with iron and ironing board facility
- Secure caravan storage, so you don’t have to tow your tourer home
A fantastic holiday destination
- A great base for exploring Cornwall
- Two well-stocked fishing lakes
- Heated outdoor pool
- Adventure playground for kids
- Pets allowed
- Less than one mile from Crantock Beach, less than 3 miles to Newquay
Pitches to suit all needs
Premium pitches have a hard standing base with direct water connection, drainage point for grey waste, electric hook-up and multi-channel TV aerial point.
Premium Plus pitches have all the premium services, but on a super sized pitch measuring 40ft x 40ft
Standard Electric pitches are grass pitches available with electric hook-up
Unserviced pitches are grass pitches without an electric hook-up