Award-winning camping holidays near Newquay, Cornwall
For first-class touring and camping in Cornwall, come to Trevella Park in Crantock near Newquay. Our award winning, five-star site has a large number of pitches for touring caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and tents.
Our brand new Premium Pitches provide some of the very best touring caravan settings in Cornwall and have been developed following suggestions from our customers.
Every Premium Pitch has a stunning view across the Cornwall countryside, and includes a hard standing base with a direct water connection, drainage point for grey waste, electric hook-up and multi-channel TV aerial point.
Touring and camping facilities
- FREE hot showers, toilets, wash basins, free electric razor and hairdryer sockets
- Family shower rooms and baby change facilities
- Disabled access showers and WC’s
- Spacious dishwashing areas and constant hot water
- Fresh water points
- Waste disposal
- Elsan points for chemical waste
- Free awning space
- Car parking next to your pitch
- Laundry room (small charge applies) with iron and ironing board facility
- Secure caravan storage, so you don’t have to tow your tourer home
A fantastic holiday destination
- A great base for exploring Cornwall
- Two well-stocked fishing lakes
- Heated outdoor pool
- Adventure playground for kids
- Pets allowed
- Less than one mile from Crantock Beach, less than 3 miles to Newquay
Pitches to suit all needs
Premium pitches have a hard standing base with direct water connection, drainage point for grey waste, electric hook-up and multi-channel TV aerial point.
Premium Plus pitches have all the premium services, but on a super sized pitch measuring 40ft x 40ft
Standard Electric pitches are grass pitches available with electric hook-up
Unserviced pitches are grass pitches without an electric hook-up