Camping and touring caravan holidays near Newquay, Cornwall
For first-class camping and touring caravan holidays in Cornwall, come to Trevella Park in Crantock near Newquay.
Our award winning, five-star site has a large number of pitches for touring caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and tents, a wide range of services for comfortable camping. With a heated outdoor pool, fishing lakes, outdoor play areas, Ranger adventures and a brilliant sandy beach nearby, you’ll find everything for a relaxing holiday.
Pitches start from just £18.80 per night, see our prices here: www.trevella.co.uk/touring-and-camping/touring-and-camping-prices/
Trevella are proud to be a Premier Park, one of only 100 UK holiday parks with touring & camping pitches which have been independently inspected and deemed to be of the highest standard.
Plan of the touring area
Click on the image below to expand the map of the touring area at Trevella Park.
We have a superb range of facilities for touring and camping customers, including:
- FREE hot showers, toilets, wash basins, free electric razor and hairdryer sockets
- Family shower rooms and baby change facilities
- Disabled access showers and toilets
- Spacious dishwashing areas and constant hot water
- Fresh water points
- Waste disposal
- Elsan points for chemical waste
- Free awning space
- Pets allowed
- Car parking next to your pitch
- Laundry room (small charge applies) with iron and ironing board facility
- Secure caravan storage, so you don’t have to tow your tourer home
Choose from different pitch types to meet your holiday needs:
Premium pitches have stunning views across the Cornwall countryside and include a hard standing base with a direct water connection, drainage point for grey waste, electric hook-up and multi-channel TV aerial point.
Premium Plus pitches have all the premium services, but on a super sized pitch measuring 40ft x 40ft
Standard Electric pitches are grass pitches available with electric hook-up
Unserviced Pitches are good sized grass pitches without electric hook-up
Grass Camping pitches are non-marked grass pitches on our secondary field area without electric hook-up
Trevella Park is an award-winning holiday park, voted one of Cornwall’s top 3 parks by Cornwall Tourism, and one of the UK’s top 10 family parks by Practical Caravan Magazine.
- A great base for exploring Cornwall
- Two well-stocked fishing lakes
- Heated outdoor pool
- Adventure playground for kids
- Less than one mile from Crantock Beach, less than 3 miles to Newquay
- Free Ranger sessions during school holidays
For more information:
Caravan and camping pitches in Cornwall start from only £18.80 per pitch per night (for 2 adults on an electric pitch)
Trevella Park is a member of Caravan Talk, the caravan forum by caravanners, for caravanners.