Cancellation protection plan
When making a booking you will be offered the option to take out our Cancellation Protection Plan which covers you and your holiday party.
- £10.00 per caravan / Glamping tent per week or part week
- £5.00 per touring or camping pitch per week or part week
Our Cancellation Protection Plan covers you should you, or any other member of your party, be forced to cancel your holiday because of sickness, bereavement, redundancy or jury service.
Please note: Trevella’s cancellation scheme covers you until you arrive on site after which refunds cannot be given if, for any reason, you decide you leave early. You may wish to take out your own holiday insurance to cover this. Completion of our Cancellation Form and Proof will be required, by recorded delivery prior to the confirmed start date of your holiday.
This will need to be as follows:
- Sickness – Doctors Certificate
- Redundancy – Formal notification
- Jury Service – Court notification
- Bereavement – Death Certificate
Customers covered by our Cancellation Plan and complying with these conditions will be entitled to the following (less a £20.00 administration fee):
- 42 days or more before the holiday start date – Full refund of total fund received.
- 41-15 days before the holiday start date – 75% of total sums received will be refunded
- 14 days or less before the holiday start date – 50% of total sums received will be refunded
If the Cancellation Protection Plan is not taken and you wish to cancel your booking no refund will be made.