Holiday Terms and Conditions
Conditions of booking
- No booking can be accepted from groups.
- Some amenities may be reduced or curtailed according to the season.
- Confirmation of your booking issued by Trevella Park constitutes a contract between both parties and the customer becomes liable for the balance owing.
- The total cost of your holiday must be paid in full six weeks before arrival. A deposit is required within 5 days of booking.
- Prices are correct at time of going to publication in January 2013. We reserve the right to review prices from time to time. All prices featured are inclusive of VAT at the current rate, the price of your holiday will be adjusted if the VAT rate increases
Reserved Pitches Only
- Bookings are from 3pm on day of arrival to 10am on day of departure.
- A deposit of £30.00 per pitch per week or part week is payable to secure your booking. In the event of a cancellation, please see our cancellation scheme.
- Pitch numbers will not be advised prior to pitches being ready for occupation. However, we will always do our best to accommodate requests
- Tents must not exceed 7m; Motorhomes/campers must not exceed 22ft
- Breathable ground sheets must be used at all times.
Holiday Caravans, Ready Tents and Safari Tents
- Bookings are from 4pm on day of arrival to 10am on day of departure.
- Dogs are only permitted in ‘Dog Friendly’ caravans (maximum of 2) and must never be left unaccompanied in the caravan.
- The number of people occupying the caravan / tent must not exceed the number of stated berths.
- All bedding, furniture and equipment must remain in the caravan / tent.
- The deposit of £50.00 per week or £25.00 per short break per caravan, ready tent or safari tent is payable to secure your booking. In the event of a cancellation, please see our cancellation scheme.
- Caravan numbers will not be advised prior to them being ready for occupation. However, we will always do our best to accommodate requests.
- NOISE: Please respect other occupants and keep noise levels to a minimum, especially after 10pm.
- BICYCLES must be ridden with care and consideration for others. Riders may be banned if this request is not adhered to.
- SKATEBOARDS, SCOOTERS & ROLLER BLADES are not permitted.
- CHILDREN: Parents or guardians are responsible for the supervision of children in their care at Trevella. Very young children must be supervised at all times in the junior play area. Persons under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult after 11pm.
- DOG OWNERS: All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and exercised in the designated areas. Anyone failing to clean up mess when their dog has fouled the Park, will be asked to leave. ‘Poopscoops’ are available free from reception, please carry one with you at all times. Dogs must not be left in vehicles or unaccompanied at any time. We reserve the right to refuse certain breeds of dogs.
- ALCOHOL may only be consumed within your pitch or holiday home area. Alcohol is not permitted in the games room, TV room, laundrette, swimming pool or lake areas.
- UNDER AGE DRINKING will not be tolerated at Trevella. Identification is required for the purchase of cigarettes and alcohol by young people.
- SWIMMING POOL is open from May to September 2013. All children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times when using the pool. Dinghies, surfboards, inflatables and diving are prohibited. Swimming aids only e.g. armbands are permitted.
- DRIVING OF CARS and riding of bicycles is prohibited on the grass, except for parking purposes. The speed limit is strictly 5 mph.
- CLOTHES LINES: The use of clothes lines is prohibited at Trevella. Clothes airers are provided in our holiday homes.
- CAUTION: All of Trevella’s surrounding fields are occasionally occupied by grazing livestock, which may include bullocks and bulls.
- NUISANCE: Anyone causing a nuisance, damage, using foul language or offensive behaviour will be required to leave Trevella Park.
A copy of Trevella Park rules are displayed in Reception. We advise all visitors to read the rules during their stay.