How to find us
Trevella Park is located on the North Cornwall coast, close to Newquay and walking distance from the glorious Crantock beach!
Travel to Trevella Park
- From the North, leave the M5 J31 onto the A30 towards Bodmin/Okehampton
- Travel West on the A30 past Victoria Interchange
- At the next exit, leave A30 and head straightforward onto slipway
- Enter the roundabout and leave at the 3rd exit onto A39
- Stay on A39 for 0.87 miles, enter the roundabout at Halloon and leave at the 2nd exit onto A392, signposted Newquay
- Stay on A392 for 5.97 miles, enter the roundabout and leave at the 1st exit onto A3075
- Stay on A3075 for 0.25 miles, leave A3075 and turn right into unclassified road, signposted Crantock
(If you are in Newquay, take the A3075 to Redruth for 1.5 miles until you see the Crantock signpost. If you are approaching from the west you will see Crantock signposted from the A3075.)
Follow this road for one mile to the T Junction sign to Newquay, where you turn right and then into Trevella Park entrance.
For more information on ways to travel to Trevella Park in Newquay Cornwall please visit www.traveline.org.uk
GPS COORDINATES: 50.399,-5.097